Welcome to my novel's first blog post!
Hello world, Here I am.
I have been inspired to share with the world what has been developing in the life of Gabriel Standers, the wayward boy who fell into the clutches of pirates in the sky, and chose to make his employ and abode among them. It is a story which rends my heart on every telling, but one which must be told, if civilized society is to champion those wiles of petty greed and jealousy which cast such a dire shadow on our youth to-day.
Æthergrams have been very useful in serving my communicative purposes up to this point, you may be certain of that; however, this concept of a blog is quite powerful in its own right, in its great capacity for expeditiously reaching vast resources, to the end of making humanity aware of the plight which looms before us. And that is precisely what is needed right now.
I will do what I can to keep you all abreast of the dangers I uncover, as I uncover them, and also, to the extent that I am able to discover them, the affairs of the heart which might quell the fires in this young man who endangers us all.
I encourage you all, should you as well discover any new information whatever, which, in consideration of our difficult situation, should offer an advantage in this conflict with the treacherous Clan of the Tenskills under command of Captain Dusienne L'iard, to please offer such information to our office of Customs, through the form below; found under the heading of "Comments."
I assure you, any assistance you may offer in vanquishing this nefarious threat will be quite appreciated.

Hi welcome to the blogosphere, Vogon Poet. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks awesome, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.
-Quinley
Welcome! I have just learned something quite extraordinary. If you were to enjoy a Blogspot using the Firefox browser, you can not make any comments! Well, I certainly never expected that! Thank you for your kind comments, and please take some time to look over the dossiers of our cast of characters, which I have recently endeavored to emend with more enlightening details, useful histories, juicy gossip, et cetera, et cetera.
ReplyDelete